An arts festival in Gravesend went with a swing as Punch and Judy put in a blistering appearance.
The Arty Party formed part of the Riverside Festival in Fort Gardens.
There were entertainers and live interactive art projects, a folk band, children's circus workshops and poetry readings as well as Punch and Judy.
Photographer Rich Cottee was resident snapper for the event which was organised by community organisation Gravesham Arts.
He said: "It went so well it’s hoped it’s hoped it will be on next year as well.
"There was a lot of involvement from the community including Gravesend Art Consortium who provided an interactive exhibition on the day."
- VIDEO: Kent performers’ moving First World War musical transfers to West End
- Armed police close off Darnley Road, Gravesend over 'firearms incident'
- UPDATE: Hayes road reopens after unstable scaffolding made safe
- Southeastern passengers facing delays due to TWO broken down trains
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens