An arts festival in Gravesend went with a swing as Punch and Judy put in a blistering appearance.
The Arty Party formed part of the Riverside Festival in Fort Gardens.
There were entertainers and live interactive art projects, a folk band, children's circus workshops and poetry readings as well as Punch and Judy.
Photographer Rich Cottee was resident snapper for the event which was organised by community organisation Gravesham Arts.
He said: "It went so well it’s hoped it’s hoped it will be on next year as well.
"There was a lot of involvement from the community including Gravesend Art Consortium who provided an interactive exhibition on the day."
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Slade Green brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Suspected brothel raided by police in Dartford
- Firefighters battle house fire involving gas cylinder in Bromley
- FREE martial arts training in Woolwich with Bollywood blockbuster