An arts festival in Gravesend went with a swing as Punch and Judy put in a blistering appearance.
The Arty Party formed part of the Riverside Festival in Fort Gardens.
There were entertainers and live interactive art projects, a folk band, children's circus workshops and poetry readings as well as Punch and Judy.
Photographer Rich Cottee was resident snapper for the event which was organised by community organisation Gravesham Arts.
He said: "It went so well it’s hoped it’s hoped it will be on next year as well.
"There was a lot of involvement from the community including Gravesend Art Consortium who provided an interactive exhibition on the day."
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- UPDATE: Boyfriend admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Appeal to find owners of sunken treasure found by police divers in Plumstead
- Meet the elderly woman responsible for those stunning carvings in Barnehurst woods