An arts festival in Gravesend went with a swing as Punch and Judy put in a blistering appearance.
The Arty Party formed part of the Riverside Festival in Fort Gardens.
There were entertainers and live interactive art projects, a folk band, children's circus workshops and poetry readings as well as Punch and Judy.
Photographer Rich Cottee was resident snapper for the event which was organised by community organisation Gravesham Arts.
He said: "It went so well it’s hoped it’s hoped it will be on next year as well.
"There was a lot of involvement from the community including Gravesend Art Consortium who provided an interactive exhibition on the day."
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths