An arts festival in Gravesend went with a swing as Punch and Judy put in a blistering appearance.
The Arty Party formed part of the Riverside Festival in Fort Gardens.
There were entertainers and live interactive art projects, a folk band, children's circus workshops and poetry readings as well as Punch and Judy.
Photographer Rich Cottee was resident snapper for the event which was organised by community organisation Gravesham Arts.
He said: "It went so well it’s hoped it’s hoped it will be on next year as well.
"There was a lot of involvement from the community including Gravesend Art Consortium who provided an interactive exhibition on the day."
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?