There were smiles aplenty at the weekend thanks to a charity fun day in Bromley.
Bromley Healthcare hosted a summer fete at its Hollybank Centre on Saturday August 9 to raise funds.
The event, which featured cakes, face painting, and a raffle, also served as an opportunity for the public to see how the site operates.
Hollybank staff look after children aged between 5-17 with disabilities such as autism and behavioural challenges.
More than £1,100 was raised and centre manager Amanda Rees said: "We are very grateful to all those who donated or came and spent money - or both!"
The money will go towards new sensory toys and leisure and entertainment activities with the youngsters.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Can you beat the Austria quiz? Grab a cab for chance to win holiday
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum