A blazing taxi caused two lanes of the A2 to close on Saturday afternoon (August 10) in Gravesend.
The blue London taxi caught fire at around 4.10pm just 300 yards from the Gravesend turn-off on the A2 coastbound carriageway.
Two coastbound lanes had to be closed while firefighters battled the blaze for 20 minutes.
Nobody was injured and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries