A blazing taxi caused two lanes of the A2 to close on Saturday afternoon (August 10) in Gravesend.
The blue London taxi caught fire at around 4.10pm just 300 yards from the Gravesend turn-off on the A2 coastbound carriageway.
Two coastbound lanes had to be closed while firefighters battled the blaze for 20 minutes.
Nobody was injured and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich