A blazing taxi caused two lanes of the A2 to close on Saturday afternoon (August 10) in Gravesend.
The blue London taxi caught fire at around 4.10pm just 300 yards from the Gravesend turn-off on the A2 coastbound carriageway.
Two coastbound lanes had to be closed while firefighters battled the blaze for 20 minutes.
Nobody was injured and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash