A blazing taxi caused two lanes of the A2 to close on Saturday afternoon (August 10) in Gravesend.
The blue London taxi caught fire at around 4.10pm just 300 yards from the Gravesend turn-off on the A2 coastbound carriageway.
Two coastbound lanes had to be closed while firefighters battled the blaze for 20 minutes.
Nobody was injured and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- UPDATE: Boyfriend admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Appeal to find owners of sunken treasure found by police divers in Plumstead
- Meet the elderly woman responsible for those stunning carvings in Barnehurst woods
- Two men knifed in separate stabbings across Lewisham