A blazing taxi caused two lanes of the A2 to close on Saturday afternoon (August 10) in Gravesend.
The blue London taxi caught fire at around 4.10pm just 300 yards from the Gravesend turn-off on the A2 coastbound carriageway.
Two coastbound lanes had to be closed while firefighters battled the blaze for 20 minutes.
Nobody was injured and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
- EXCLUSIVE: End in sight for St Paul's Cray residents as Waste4Fuel rubbish mountain set to be cleared
- UPDATE: Witness describes moment man with 'massive kitchen knife' burst through Bexleyheath restaurant
- PICTURED: 'I wouldn't let a flea-ridden dog bathe in there' - mum-of-two slams St Mary Cray's 'hotel from hell'
- WATCH: Armed police arrest man 'with gun' in Sydenham
- UPDATE: Lidl takes action against travellers 'occupying' old Porcupine pub site in Mottingham Road