An elderly woman was taken to hospital after an accident in Chislehurst.
The drivers of a Subaru and a Nissan Micra crashed in the high street this morning (Aug 11).
A Bromley police spokesman said a call came in just before 11am and a woman, 90, was taken to hospital, while a 64-year-old man declined treatment at the scene.
London Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 10.56 to a collision between two cars in Chislehurst High Street at the junction with Imperial Road.
"We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
"A 90-year-woman was one of the drivers. She was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital complaining of bruising."
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash