An elderly woman was taken to hospital after an accident in Chislehurst.
The drivers of a Subaru and a Nissan Micra crashed in the high street this morning (Aug 11).
A Bromley police spokesman said a call came in just before 11am and a woman, 90, was taken to hospital, while a 64-year-old man declined treatment at the scene.
London Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 10.56 to a collision between two cars in Chislehurst High Street at the junction with Imperial Road.
"We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
"A 90-year-woman was one of the drivers. She was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital complaining of bruising."
- FREE parking in Bexley on Bank Holiday Monday
- APPEAL: Man missing from Orpington
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths