An elderly woman was taken to hospital after an accident in Chislehurst.
The drivers of a Subaru and a Nissan Micra crashed in the high street this morning (Aug 11).
A Bromley police spokesman said a call came in just before 11am and a woman, 90, was taken to hospital, while a 64-year-old man declined treatment at the scene.
London Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 10.56 to a collision between two cars in Chislehurst High Street at the junction with Imperial Road.
"We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
"A 90-year-woman was one of the drivers. She was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital complaining of bruising."
- 'Over 50 teenagers' rampage through Lewisham cafe - hospitalising three police officers and shopkeeper's wife
- Officer who prevented Bromley man from setting himself on fire up for bravery award
- Police search for teen they believe may have gone missing in Lewisham
- Man who smuggled contraband into Greenwich prison jailed for over six years
- Tube chiefs and unions in talks to avoid more strikes