An elderly woman was taken to hospital after an accident in Chislehurst.
The drivers of a Subaru and a Nissan Micra crashed in the high street this morning (Aug 11).
A Bromley police spokesman said a call came in just before 11am and a woman, 90, was taken to hospital, while a 64-year-old man declined treatment at the scene.
London Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 10.56 to a collision between two cars in Chislehurst High Street at the junction with Imperial Road.
"We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car.
"A 90-year-woman was one of the drivers. She was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital complaining of bruising."
- Bar The Beckenham to close its doors
- Catwalk shows, prize giveaways and family fun at Intu Bromley's Fashion Month
- Lewisham cop reveals new female borough commander
- PICTURED: Beckenham school ships minivan to Malawi
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home