Gorgeous Pixie Lott always looks immaculate and trendy, so we quizzed Bluewater’s style guru Clare Watson of Miss Dress on how to acquire the Chislehurst-born star’s look.
Clare told News Shopper: “Famed for channeling her inner 60’s siren, Pixie Lott knows how to blend cute colourful high street brands together with sharp high fashion.
“The retro flavour to her style shows aspiring tweens and teens that the eye is all in the detail to make an outfit really ‘pop’.”
Miss Dress' Clare (left) and Bianca
She added: “While Pixie’s miniature frame makes it easy for her to pull off a multitude of shapes and styles, with her well co-ordinated accessories she is very clever at showing girls how to have fun with fashion.
“By using signature timeless black staple garments as her outfit base, she often plays around with bright accent colours that give her style a lot of sass and teach her little protégés how to spend their pocket money wisely.
“Pixie’s dress sense is easy to replicate as many of the high street giants use her unique style as inspiration for their own collections.”
Where to shop
Pixie’s third album, aptly titled Pixie Lott, is out now.
- POLL: Will you be getting festive with a Christmas jumper?
- 10 essential student buys to pick up at Bluewater, Bexleyheath and Intu Bromley student discount nights
- Expert fashion advice on buying jeans to suit your body shape
- Make your wardrobe a winter wonderland with expert fashion advice
- Greenwich Market goes green this Friday