Do you have the skills to possibly work on the frontline for the security service MI5? Take the listening challenge to find out.
The intelligence service’s English language analysts listen to chatter, such as intercepted telephone conversations, to pick out essential information that will help counter terrorism in the UK.
They need to be able to process information quickly, concentrate for long periods and stay calm under pressure.
To test who might be suitable for the demanding role MI5 has developed a quiz that provides a small taste of the work.
Take this challenge to check your ability to recall detail. You’ll either need to put headphones in or do it somewhere you can have your computer’s volume turned up.
- Could you be a butler in the buff? This job is for blokes with naked ambition
- REVEALED: Everything including the kitchen sink - where lusty Londoners love having sex around the home
- GALLERY: The best places to celebrate National Pizza Day according to our readers
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 actors with south London links who could be the next Doctor Who