Do you have the skills to possibly work on the frontline for the security service MI5? Take the listening challenge to find out.
The intelligence service’s English language analysts listen to chatter, such as intercepted telephone conversations, to pick out essential information that will help counter terrorism in the UK.
They need to be able to process information quickly, concentrate for long periods and stay calm under pressure.
To test who might be suitable for the demanding role MI5 has developed a quiz that provides a small taste of the work.
Take this challenge to check your ability to recall detail. You’ll either need to put headphones in or do it somewhere you can have your computer’s volume turned up.
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- 14 gorgeous nature photos showing how beautiful SE London and north Kent can be
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- 4 creepy housing ads offering free rooms in exchange for sex