Do you have the skills to possibly work on the frontline for the security service MI5? Take the listening challenge to find out.
The intelligence service’s English language analysts listen to chatter, such as intercepted telephone conversations, to pick out essential information that will help counter terrorism in the UK.
They need to be able to process information quickly, concentrate for long periods and stay calm under pressure.
To test who might be suitable for the demanding role MI5 has developed a quiz that provides a small taste of the work.
Take this challenge to check your ability to recall detail. You’ll either need to put headphones in or do it somewhere you can have your computer’s volume turned up.
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Stormtrooper onboard: Star Wars actor John Boyega steps in as conductor on Southeastern train to Orpington
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?