Do you have the skills to possibly work on the frontline for the security service MI5? Take the listening challenge to find out.
The intelligence service’s English language analysts listen to chatter, such as intercepted telephone conversations, to pick out essential information that will help counter terrorism in the UK.
They need to be able to process information quickly, concentrate for long periods and stay calm under pressure.
To test who might be suitable for the demanding role MI5 has developed a quiz that provides a small taste of the work.
Take this challenge to check your ability to recall detail. You’ll either need to put headphones in or do it somewhere you can have your computer’s volume turned up.
- ET didn't go home - he's in a tree trunk in Blackfen
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa
- VIDEO: Underground rave on an Underground train gets broken up by police
- 12 crazy News Shopper stories that could be April Fools’ Day jokes but aren’t
- What have the Irish ever done for us? At least these 10 great things, to be sure