A man has been arrested after ammunition and explosive materials were found in a West Wickham house.
Police were given an anonymous tip-off and specialist officers raided the property, in Pickhurst Rise, on Wednesday (Aug 6) morning.
Specialist firearms officers and a firearms dog carried out the search.
A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and has been bailed until early November.
Enquiries are ongoing.
- Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- Gifted young Bromley musicians win scholarships from London Mayor’s fund
- Demand for free school meals at Bromley school doubles this term
- Former David Beckham football academy in Greenwich to close
- 5 thoughts of the week: Old people's health woes, tattoos harming job prospects and more