A man has been arrested after ammunition and explosive materials were found in a West Wickham house.
Police were given an anonymous tip-off and specialist officers raided the property, in Pickhurst Rise, on Wednesday (Aug 6) morning.
Specialist firearms officers and a firearms dog carried out the search.
A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and has been bailed until early November.
Enquiries are ongoing.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine