A man has been arrested after ammunition and explosive materials were found in a West Wickham house.
Police were given an anonymous tip-off and specialist officers raided the property, in Pickhurst Rise, on Wednesday (Aug 6) morning.
Specialist firearms officers and a firearms dog carried out the search.
A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and has been bailed until early November.
Enquiries are ongoing.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich