Members of the public have just a few weeks left to pay tribute to a member of Bexley Council staff by nominating them for an award.
The recently launched Staff Thanks and Recognition Scheme (STARS), aims to increase staff appreciation by honouring the achievements of dedicated staff across the borough.
There are eight categories including excellence in customer service, outstanding work in the community, exceptional partnership working and manager of the year.
Bexley Council cabinet member for environment and public realm Councillor Gareth Bacon said: "The current financial situation means staff are working harder than ever with less resources, to provide the excellent services we have come to expect.
"The STARS initiative is one way of showing them their efforts are recognised and that we are grateful for them going the extra mile to help our residents and businesses."
Nominations are open until August 22.
Collect information in your local library or visit bexley.gov.uk/staffstars
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list