Members of the public have just a few weeks left to pay tribute to a member of Bexley Council staff by nominating them for an award.
The recently launched Staff Thanks and Recognition Scheme (STARS), aims to increase staff appreciation by honouring the achievements of dedicated staff across the borough.
There are eight categories including excellence in customer service, outstanding work in the community, exceptional partnership working and manager of the year.
Bexley Council cabinet member for environment and public realm Councillor Gareth Bacon said: "The current financial situation means staff are working harder than ever with less resources, to provide the excellent services we have come to expect.
"The STARS initiative is one way of showing them their efforts are recognised and that we are grateful for them going the extra mile to help our residents and businesses."
Nominations are open until August 22.
Collect information in your local library or visit bexley.gov.uk/staffstars
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords
- Concern grows for 'vulnerable' missing 13-year-old
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears