Members of the public have just a few weeks left to pay tribute to a member of Bexley Council staff by nominating them for an award.
The recently launched Staff Thanks and Recognition Scheme (STARS), aims to increase staff appreciation by honouring the achievements of dedicated staff across the borough.
There are eight categories including excellence in customer service, outstanding work in the community, exceptional partnership working and manager of the year.
Bexley Council cabinet member for environment and public realm Councillor Gareth Bacon said: "The current financial situation means staff are working harder than ever with less resources, to provide the excellent services we have come to expect.
"The STARS initiative is one way of showing them their efforts are recognised and that we are grateful for them going the extra mile to help our residents and businesses."
Nominations are open until August 22.
Collect information in your local library or visit bexley.gov.uk/staffstars
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine