Travelling on south-east London trains can often be a pain, but one traveller on a service to Orpington found a reason to be cheerful.
Aaron George, from Croydon, spotted this £1 coin while on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction yesterday.
As you can see, it also came with a simple note - and the gesture clearly touched the recipient, who tweeted about his find.
Found this on the train to Orpington haha! To whoever left it there, you've put a smile on my face! #NicePeople— Aaron George ( ._.) (@Azza_CG) August 6, 2014
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Remnants of hurricane causing rush-hour travel misery
- Stat Chat: Most people say their pet is equally or more important than family
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie
- PICTURED: Dying friend’s last wish inspires Orpington man to shed 146lbs