Travelling on south-east London trains can often be a pain, but one traveller on a service to Orpington found a reason to be cheerful.
Aaron George, from Croydon, spotted this £1 coin while on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction yesterday.
As you can see, it also came with a simple note - and the gesture clearly touched the recipient, who tweeted about his find.
Found this on the train to Orpington haha! To whoever left it there, you've put a smile on my face! #NicePeople— Aaron George ( ._.) (@Azza_CG) August 6, 2014
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries