Travelling on south-east London trains can often be a pain, but one traveller on a service to Orpington found a reason to be cheerful.
Aaron George, from Croydon, spotted this £1 coin while on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction yesterday.
As you can see, it also came with a simple note - and the gesture clearly touched the recipient, who tweeted about his find.
Found this on the train to Orpington haha! To whoever left it there, you've put a smile on my face! #NicePeople— Aaron George ( ._.) (@Azza_CG) August 6, 2014
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension
- Police appeal after motorbike stolen in Orpington