Travelling on south-east London trains can often be a pain, but one traveller on a service to Orpington found a reason to be cheerful.
Aaron George, from Croydon, spotted this £1 coin while on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction yesterday.
As you can see, it also came with a simple note - and the gesture clearly touched the recipient, who tweeted about his find.
Found this on the train to Orpington haha! To whoever left it there, you've put a smile on my face! #NicePeople— Aaron George ( ._.) (@Azza_CG) August 6, 2014
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead