Travelling on south-east London trains can often be a pain, but one traveller on a service to Orpington found a reason to be cheerful.
Aaron George, from Croydon, spotted this £1 coin while on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction yesterday.
As you can see, it also came with a simple note - and the gesture clearly touched the recipient, who tweeted about his find.
Found this on the train to Orpington haha! To whoever left it there, you've put a smile on my face! #NicePeople— Aaron George ( ._.) (@Azza_CG) August 6, 2014
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- UPDATE: Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- Former QEH and Blackheath gynaecologist jailed for sexually assaulting patients
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road flooded in West Wickham