Travelling on south-east London trains can often be a pain, but one traveller on a service to Orpington found a reason to be cheerful.
Aaron George, from Croydon, spotted this £1 coin while on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction yesterday.
As you can see, it also came with a simple note - and the gesture clearly touched the recipient, who tweeted about his find.
Found this on the train to Orpington haha! To whoever left it there, you've put a smile on my face! #NicePeople— Aaron George ( ._.) (@Azza_CG) August 6, 2014
- Crayford couple open The Penny Farthing - Bexley's second micropub
- Pair prosecuted for attempts to defraud Greenwich Council
- Police appeal following stolen jewellery in Lewisham
- Penge fundraising campaign to remember Second World War dead is a success
- WIN! Tickets to West End hit Memphis the Musical