The author of the bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant children’s books series, Derek Landy, is set to sign copies of its finale at Bluewater this month.
The Dying of the Light promises to be a shocking, heart-wrenching ending to the saga and there is a chance to meet its writer at the centre’s Waterstones store on August 30.
A multi-award winner, Derek will be there from 1pm.
The Dying of the Light is published by HarperCollins Children’s Books, RRP £14.99.
- EastEnders and singing star David Essex to meet fans at Bluewater
- Goldsmiths graduate Evie Wyld appears at Dulwich Books for European Book Award
- REVEALED: Top 50 children's books and top 20 best-loved children's characters
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- EastEnders' Pat Butcher actress Pam St Clement reveals 'very happy times' in Sidcup and St Mary Cray