The author of the bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant children’s books series, Derek Landy, is set to sign copies of its finale at Bluewater this month.
The Dying of the Light promises to be a shocking, heart-wrenching ending to the saga and there is a chance to meet its writer at the centre’s Waterstones store on August 30.
A multi-award winner, Derek will be there from 1pm.
The Dying of the Light is published by HarperCollins Children’s Books, RRP £14.99.
- 10 must-read books for children (...of any age)
- 11 things to look forward to at Greenwich Book Festival 2016
- Geordie Shore star Holly Hagan to share slimming tips in Bexleyheath
- Greenwich Book Festival returns for second year in May
- 4* of the best comic book stores in south east London and north Kent