The Mayor of London’s announcement that he will stand for Parliament next year overshadowed another massive Boris proclamation this week.
During one of his #askboris sessions on Twitter Mr Johnson declared he keeps – brace yourself now, this is really big news – ketchup in the cupboard rather than the fridge.
Here is the full transcript of how this huge revelation came out:
Boris Johnson (@MayorofLondon) August 5, 2014
So now Boris has made his feelings on this important issue known, we ask where do you keep yours? Should ketchup be kept chilled in the fridge or stored at normal room temperature in the cupboard? What about other condiments and preserves?
If the Mayor is willing to discuss this topic it must be worth talking about. So come on south-east London and north Kent, come on World, let’s settle this once and for all. Add your views in the comments box below.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?