Britain’s Got Talent’s first winner, Paul Potts, is set to release a new album and go on a tour that takes in Croydon.
The singer’s album Home contains 15 songs with varied origins – from Spandau Ballet, George Harrison, the Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses and The Eagles to classical and operatic numbers – all with Paul’s trademark voice and style.
The album is out October 13 and Paul will play Fairfield Halls in Croydon on November 2.
In 2007, Paul won the first series of Britain’s Got Talent. His debut album went to number one in 13 countries, he toured the world and appeared on Oprah twice.
His remarkable story was made into the film One Chance, starring James Corden.
Go to fairfield.co.uk
- EUROVISION: 16 things you need to know about Beckenham’s Bianca Nicholas, one half the UK’s entry Electro Velvet
- Made in Chelsea star Andy Jordan joins line-up for Dartford Festival
- Beach Boys founder Brian Wilson discusses new album, Greenwich tour date and John Cusack-starring biopic
- Gravesend woman 'stunned' as her cake pops are presented to One Direction on top US chat show
- Bob Dylan art on display in Kent