Britain’s Got Talent’s first winner, Paul Potts, is set to release a new album and go on a tour that takes in Croydon.
The singer’s album Home contains 15 songs with varied origins – from Spandau Ballet, George Harrison, the Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses and The Eagles to classical and operatic numbers – all with Paul’s trademark voice and style.
The album is out October 13 and Paul will play Fairfield Halls in Croydon on November 2.
In 2007, Paul won the first series of Britain’s Got Talent. His debut album went to number one in 13 countries, he toured the world and appeared on Oprah twice.
His remarkable story was made into the film One Chance, starring James Corden.
Go to fairfield.co.uk
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Meet X Factor boyband Union J in Thamesmead
- Bette Midler adds second Greenwich show
- PICTURED: Chislehurst's Pixie Lott performs and then chats to Vibe at album launch
- X Factor: Stereo Kicks - and Welling's Charlie Jones - march into final five