Britain’s Got Talent’s first winner, Paul Potts, is set to release a new album and go on a tour that takes in Croydon.
The singer’s album Home contains 15 songs with varied origins – from Spandau Ballet, George Harrison, the Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses and The Eagles to classical and operatic numbers – all with Paul’s trademark voice and style.
The album is out October 13 and Paul will play Fairfield Halls in Croydon on November 2.
In 2007, Paul won the first series of Britain’s Got Talent. His debut album went to number one in 13 countries, he toured the world and appeared on Oprah twice.
His remarkable story was made into the film One Chance, starring James Corden.
Go to fairfield.co.uk
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich