Britain’s Got Talent’s first winner, Paul Potts, is set to release a new album and go on a tour that takes in Croydon.
The singer’s album Home contains 15 songs with varied origins – from Spandau Ballet, George Harrison, the Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses and The Eagles to classical and operatic numbers – all with Paul’s trademark voice and style.
The album is out October 13 and Paul will play Fairfield Halls in Croydon on November 2.
In 2007, Paul won the first series of Britain’s Got Talent. His debut album went to number one in 13 countries, he toured the world and appeared on Oprah twice.
His remarkable story was made into the film One Chance, starring James Corden.
Go to fairfield.co.uk
- X Factor runner up Ray Quinn is coming to Gravesend
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Grammy-nominated Hunter Hayes discusses Greenwich school visit
- WATCH: Colonel Sanders fight Ronald McDonald at Lewisham McDeez
- Taylor Swift support acts named for British Summer Time at Hyde Park