Britain’s Got Talent’s first winner, Paul Potts, is set to release a new album and go on a tour that takes in Croydon.
The singer’s album Home contains 15 songs with varied origins – from Spandau Ballet, George Harrison, the Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses and The Eagles to classical and operatic numbers – all with Paul’s trademark voice and style.
The album is out October 13 and Paul will play Fairfield Halls in Croydon on November 2.
In 2007, Paul won the first series of Britain’s Got Talent. His debut album went to number one in 13 countries, he toured the world and appeared on Oprah twice.
His remarkable story was made into the film One Chance, starring James Corden.
Go to fairfield.co.uk
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds set to swoop in to Greenwich next year
- Spandau Ballet coming to Greenwich on arena tour
- You won't believe what Ed Sheeran had to do for award in Greenwich
- Bexley's Boy George prepares to take Culture Club on tour with intimate Heaven gig
- X Factor to return to Greenwich