Britain’s Got Talent’s first winner, Paul Potts, is set to release a new album and go on a tour that takes in Croydon.
The singer’s album Home contains 15 songs with varied origins – from Spandau Ballet, George Harrison, the Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses and The Eagles to classical and operatic numbers – all with Paul’s trademark voice and style.
The album is out October 13 and Paul will play Fairfield Halls in Croydon on November 2.
In 2007, Paul won the first series of Britain’s Got Talent. His debut album went to number one in 13 countries, he toured the world and appeared on Oprah twice.
His remarkable story was made into the film One Chance, starring James Corden.
Go to fairfield.co.uk
- 11 reasons not to miss The Social Festival in Kent
- Mary J Blige and Maxwell to play BluesFest in Greenwich
- 9 things you need to know before learning a musical instrument
- PICTURES: Craig Charles rooftop DJ set launches OnBlackheath festival 2016
- The 5 best moments as Stevie Wonder headlines the last day of the British Summer Time Festival