Hundreds celebrated the 50th anniversary of a St Paul's Cray church with a memorable fun day.
The event at St Barnabus Church in Rushet Road featured bouncy castles, a barbeque, cream tea and lots of stalls and games including a coconut shy and beat the goalie.
A pony also made an appearance, on which children could ride.
Mary Thomson, who has been going to the church for 40 years and organised the event, said: "This is just one of the things we have going on to celebrate 50 years.
"It was lovely - that day had started off with a huge downpour but after that it warmed up - it was too warm if anything."
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Flooding around Shortlands station area due to burst water main
- Sex party-goer 'called by as sadomasochist was strangling Greenhithe police officer'
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud