Hundreds celebrated the 50th anniversary of a St Paul's Cray church with a memorable fun day.
The event at St Barnabus Church in Rushet Road featured bouncy castles, a barbeque, cream tea and lots of stalls and games including a coconut shy and beat the goalie.
A pony also made an appearance, on which children could ride.
Mary Thomson, who has been going to the church for 40 years and organised the event, said: "This is just one of the things we have going on to celebrate 50 years.
"It was lovely - that day had started off with a huge downpour but after that it warmed up - it was too warm if anything."
- Inquest to be opened today for the victims of Westminster terror attack
- Bonfire warning after garden fire gets out of control
- Furious fans urge fellow Charlton supporters to not buy season tickets in continued protests against owners
- Funeral of police officer killed in Westminster terror attack to take place next month
- Police concerned for welfare of missing of Woolwich boy who disappeared from his bedroom three weeks ago