Police are investigating two reported burglaries and another attempted break-in in the same part of Dartford on consecutive days.
The first was reported at 4.20pm on August 3 when the residents of an address in Darenth Park Avenue returned home to find two men inside the house.
The men escaped through a window, threatening one of the victims when he tried to follow them.
The second took place in the same road between 10.30am and 11.30pm the following day.
A quantity of jewellery was reported missing.
Officers are also reviewing a report of three men trying to break in to a house in Princes View at around 1.10pm yesterday.
Police have not said they are linked but are continuing to investigate.
Anybody with information is asked to call DS John Ralph at Kent Police on 01474 366045.
Detectives are particularly interested in information regarding a light blue or silver BMW M3 that is believed to be linked to one of the incidents.
Alternatively, to remain anonymous, call Kent Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths