Sewage was flowing down Station Road, Orpington, for three days, causing a stink for people who use the road.
Colin Childs, 50, from Sevenoaks, travels to the road every day to pick up his son up from Orpington station.
He told News Shopper: "It stinks to high heaven. You can see the excrement in it - it is disgusting.
"It was a problem a couple of weeks ago, went away and now it's come back a few days ago.
"I'm not sure why it keeps happening but it is a health hazard - it certainly shouldn't be left for three days."
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We're sorry to people affected by the sewage leak. It was caused by a blockage in the sewer which we cleared on Wednesday (August 6)."
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Can you beat the Austria quiz? Grab a cab for chance to win holiday
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum