If there is someone you want to express your gratitude to, whether they donated a kidney or opened a door for you, here's the place to do it.
Here’s who readers are thanking this week:
Thank you very much to the person who handed my dropped bus pass to the driver on a B11 bus recently. It also had my special medical card with it.
Margaret Nixon, Bexleyheath
I'd like to send a virtual hug to the person who found my elderly mum's keys in Asda Belvedere's car park. Mum has failing memory and I was scampering around trying to retrace our route. I cannot express what a relief it was to be given them back as mum was very distressed and I was just off the wall stressed.
Chris Swan, Belvedere
To the member of staff at the curry house who came running out with my 5p change, it was very nice of you, thanks. The tikka was decent, too.
I split some soup all over the counter at Lewisham Marks and Spencer – I’d like to thanks the chap who cleaned it up and didn’t make me pay.
To the staff at Walworth Police station - and one Detective Constable in particular - who were incredibly kind and supportive towards my family earlier this month.
Name and address supplied, Lewisham
To send a message in for our new Thank Bank:
Post your messages in the comment box below.
And finally, text 80360, starting your message with NSTHANKS followed by a space. Texts cost your normal operator text charge.
- General election 2015 live updates four south-east London and north Kent
- 300 people enter Eltham postcard competition
- Armed police arrest man, 51, on suspicion of firearms offences and find two guns in Wickham Street, Welling
- 5 Thoughts from editor Andy Parkes - fat man, spare tyres, Macca, the election and 50 great years
- General election 2015 polls open with no clear winner in sight