A concerned local resident says household junk has been dumped in an Orpington road for about a week.
The man, who asked not to be named, says the assortment of mattresses, electronics and even broken mirrors has been brazenly left in Cockmannings Lane.
He said: "It is terrible really - the fact it is just sitting there. How long is it going to be there?
"It is a hazard for drivers - there is a broken mirror and glass everywhere. People go dog walking along there. It needs to be cleared up."
Councillor Colin Smith, executive councillor for environment, said: "In addition to this being a crime scene from which evidence is being sought, our published service standard to clear non-hazardous waste is five working days.
"In cases where a road is blocked, a heightened priority is applied for self-evidently obvious reasons."
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash