A summer fun day is happening on Wednesday (AUG 6) in Thamesmead with a chance to enjoy massages, mocktails and graffiti art.
The event takes place at the The Link Thamesmead in Belvedere Road between 11am and 3pm.
People can enjoy graffiti art sessions, face painting, massages, or Zumba.
There will be mocktail and smoothie making and a barbecue while even dogs can join in with free micro chipping made available by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy manager Jo Law said: "The event team has been pulling out all the stops to make this day as fun and as varied as possible.
"We are really looking forward to it and welcoming both new and familiar faces through the door."
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Bromley police cadets hear dramatic story of Holocaust survivor
- Ladywell leisure centre 'pop-up village' approved
- Kidbrooke mum accused of terrorism offences to be quizzed for another week