A summer fun day is happening on Wednesday (AUG 6) in Thamesmead with a chance to enjoy massages, mocktails and graffiti art.
The event takes place at the The Link Thamesmead in Belvedere Road between 11am and 3pm.
People can enjoy graffiti art sessions, face painting, massages, or Zumba.
There will be mocktail and smoothie making and a barbecue while even dogs can join in with free micro chipping made available by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy manager Jo Law said: "The event team has been pulling out all the stops to make this day as fun and as varied as possible.
"We are really looking forward to it and welcoming both new and familiar faces through the door."
- Third times a charm for newly elected Dartford mayor Ian Armitt
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Chick it out: Peregrine falcons breed in Lewisham
- Kent County Council name Mike Harrison as new chairman