A summer fun day is happening on Wednesday (AUG 6) in Thamesmead with a chance to enjoy massages, mocktails and graffiti art.
The event takes place at the The Link Thamesmead in Belvedere Road between 11am and 3pm.
People can enjoy graffiti art sessions, face painting, massages, or Zumba.
There will be mocktail and smoothie making and a barbecue while even dogs can join in with free micro chipping made available by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy manager Jo Law said: "The event team has been pulling out all the stops to make this day as fun and as varied as possible.
"We are really looking forward to it and welcoming both new and familiar faces through the door."
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital