A summer fun day is happening on Wednesday (AUG 6) in Thamesmead with a chance to enjoy massages, mocktails and graffiti art.
The event takes place at the The Link Thamesmead in Belvedere Road between 11am and 3pm.
People can enjoy graffiti art sessions, face painting, massages, or Zumba.
There will be mocktail and smoothie making and a barbecue while even dogs can join in with free micro chipping made available by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy manager Jo Law said: "The event team has been pulling out all the stops to make this day as fun and as varied as possible.
"We are really looking forward to it and welcoming both new and familiar faces through the door."
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- London Elects 2016: Results day as capital finds out who its next Mayor will be
- Vulnerable autistic man missing from Lewisham
- You could live in a garage in Abbey Wood for £700 per month