A summer fun day is happening on Wednesday (AUG 6) in Thamesmead with a chance to enjoy massages, mocktails and graffiti art.
The event takes place at the The Link Thamesmead in Belvedere Road between 11am and 3pm.
People can enjoy graffiti art sessions, face painting, massages, or Zumba.
There will be mocktail and smoothie making and a barbecue while even dogs can join in with free micro chipping made available by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy manager Jo Law said: "The event team has been pulling out all the stops to make this day as fun and as varied as possible.
"We are really looking forward to it and welcoming both new and familiar faces through the door."
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: Major engineering works close Cannon Street and Abbey Wood
- West Kingsdown wheelchair racer dodges skip lorry to take gold in Manchester half-marathon
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs
- UPDATE: Anti-terror police investigating after 'suspicious item' detonated by 'bomb squad' at North Greenwich station
- Lewisham police officer found guilty of Bexley assault