People in Gravesham are being urged to give their views on polling stations in the borough.
The council is seeking views on the accessibility of the polling places, the helpfulness of the staff, how easy the voting process was and any potential changes which could improve the experience.
Council staff are also hoping to identify other buildings which could be used as polling stations.
The consultation period began on July 28 and will last until September 15.
Results will be posted on the Gravesham Council website.
- Police cordon off Greenwich Park after 'suspicious item' scare
- JAILED: 'Remorseless' Boxing Day killer knifed neighbour to death in Mottingham
- UPDATE: Traffic misery after broken down lorry blocks Dartford Tunnel and crash closes slipway near Darenth Interchange
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Air ambulance called to 'accidental injury' in Dartford