People in Gravesham are being urged to give their views on polling stations in the borough.
The council is seeking views on the accessibility of the polling places, the helpfulness of the staff, how easy the voting process was and any potential changes which could improve the experience.
Council staff are also hoping to identify other buildings which could be used as polling stations.
The consultation period began on July 28 and will last until September 15.
Results will be posted on the Gravesham Council website.
- Pensioner hit by moped near Clock House station in critical condition
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- VIDEO: Pitch invasion as fans clash following Millwall victory over Leicester City
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Kent Police warn residents over string of high value jewellery burglaries in Dartford