People in Gravesham are being urged to give their views on polling stations in the borough.
The council is seeking views on the accessibility of the polling places, the helpfulness of the staff, how easy the voting process was and any potential changes which could improve the experience.
Council staff are also hoping to identify other buildings which could be used as polling stations.
The consultation period began on July 28 and will last until September 15.
Results will be posted on the Gravesham Council website.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday