People in Gravesham are being urged to give their views on polling stations in the borough.
The council is seeking views on the accessibility of the polling places, the helpfulness of the staff, how easy the voting process was and any potential changes which could improve the experience.
Council staff are also hoping to identify other buildings which could be used as polling stations.
The consultation period began on July 28 and will last until September 15.
Results will be posted on the Gravesham Council website.
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat