Kent County Council is running an unusual campaign to help boost people’s happiness.
The Six Ways to Wellbeing scheme offers budding photographers a chance to win an annual pass to all nine of its country parks.
People just need to send in a snap of a part of Kent which makes them feel good - be it a favourite street or a picturesque hill.
Organisers will collect the pictures and the details of the places to create a Feel Good Gallery on Facebook and on the Live It Well website.
A spokesman said: "By taking and sharing your photos you’ll be boosting your own wellbeing, and other people’s in several ways - by pausing to look at your surroundings, you’re taking notice, by sharing your favourite views you’re giving to others.
"And if your special corner of Kent is unfamiliar to your audience, they’ll be learning as well."
The overall winner will be announced on October 31.
Send your photo to email@example.com or visit liveitwell.org.uk
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week