Kent County Council is running an unusual campaign to help boost people’s happiness.
The Six Ways to Wellbeing scheme offers budding photographers a chance to win an annual pass to all nine of its country parks.
People just need to send in a snap of a part of Kent which makes them feel good - be it a favourite street or a picturesque hill.
Organisers will collect the pictures and the details of the places to create a Feel Good Gallery on Facebook and on the Live It Well website.
A spokesman said: "By taking and sharing your photos you’ll be boosting your own wellbeing, and other people’s in several ways - by pausing to look at your surroundings, you’re taking notice, by sharing your favourite views you’re giving to others.
"And if your special corner of Kent is unfamiliar to your audience, they’ll be learning as well."
The overall winner will be announced on October 31.
Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit liveitwell.org.uk
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara