A man suffered a life threatening head injury at Goals in Beckenham yesterday (August 3).
Police were called to the soccer centre in Elmers End Road at 11.55am, where a 34-year-old man had suffered a serious head injury.
He was treated by paramedics and taken by London's Air Ambulance to the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel.
His condition is said to be life-threatening.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called to reports of a person unwell in Elmers End Road, Beckenham.
"We sent a responder by car, an ambulance crew, an advanced paramedic, a duty officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
"We treated a man in cardiac arrest at the scene. He was taken by helicopter as a priority to the Royal London Hospital."
Next of kin are aware.
The incident is not being treated as suspicious.
News Shopper is waiting for a statement from Goals.
- SHUT UP! Things wrapped in bacon are good - but these 10 new business phrases you'll soon hate are not
- Jealous grandfather who stabbed ex-partner to death in Kidbrooke jailed for life
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'