Lola might not be able to hear but she still has plenty of sense.
The six-year-old dog was nominated for Pet of the Day by Rachelle Dowse from Swanscombe.
Lola likes watching the world go by out the window and lazing in the sun.
Her dislikes are elastic bands, vacuum cleaners and going to the vets.
Does your pet have a talent? She is totally deaf but knows sign language for sit, lay, paw, five, high-ten, come, and can guess the hand the treat is in.
What makes your pet so special? She has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is my world!
- 'Amazing': This family thought they'd never see their missing cat again but he's home after 9 months
- All these dogs want for Christmas is a home and a loving family
- This is how your dog or cat could save the life of another pet
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first