Lola might not be able to hear but she still has plenty of sense.
The six-year-old dog was nominated for Pet of the Day by Rachelle Dowse from Swanscombe.
Lola likes watching the world go by out the window and lazing in the sun.
Her dislikes are elastic bands, vacuum cleaners and going to the vets.
Does your pet have a talent? She is totally deaf but knows sign language for sit, lay, paw, five, high-ten, come, and can guess the hand the treat is in.
What makes your pet so special? She has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is my world!
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality
- Bexleyheath Broadway re-opened after fire in outside wall 'caused by cigarette'
- Lady Gaga gives birth - to an amphibian
- Parrot trainer brought in to search for missing St Mary Cray parrot Albert
- Pet of the Day: Jessie J is quite a dog