Lola might not be able to hear but she still has plenty of sense.
The six-year-old dog was nominated for Pet of the Day by Rachelle Dowse from Swanscombe.
Lola likes watching the world go by out the window and lazing in the sun.
Her dislikes are elastic bands, vacuum cleaners and going to the vets.
Does your pet have a talent? She is totally deaf but knows sign language for sit, lay, paw, five, high-ten, come, and can guess the hand the treat is in.
What makes your pet so special? She has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is my world!
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss
- Seriously ill kitten left to die in shoebox on Bromley roadside
- Pet of the Day: Dougal loves selfies and scrumming
- Pet of the Day - with video: It's Moggles the 'ninja' cat