Lola might not be able to hear but she still has plenty of sense.
The six-year-old dog was nominated for Pet of the Day by Rachelle Dowse from Swanscombe.
Lola likes watching the world go by out the window and lazing in the sun.
Her dislikes are elastic bands, vacuum cleaners and going to the vets.
Does your pet have a talent? She is totally deaf but knows sign language for sit, lay, paw, five, high-ten, come, and can guess the hand the treat is in.
What makes your pet so special? She has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is my world!
- PICTURED: 'Appalling' state of horses in Sidcup reduces Eltham woman to tears
- King of the Quaggy: Colourful birds arrive in Lewisham
- Pet of the Day: Bonzo likes to be looked after
- Mange-ridden Blackheath fox nursed back to health with honey sandwiches
- WIN! Pampering for your pet at Pets at Home in Thamesmead