Lola might not be able to hear but she still has plenty of sense.
The six-year-old dog was nominated for Pet of the Day by Rachelle Dowse from Swanscombe.
Lola likes watching the world go by out the window and lazing in the sun.
Her dislikes are elastic bands, vacuum cleaners and going to the vets.
Does your pet have a talent? She is totally deaf but knows sign language for sit, lay, paw, five, high-ten, come, and can guess the hand the treat is in.
What makes your pet so special? She has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is my world!
- PET OF THE WEEK: Dexie's a cool cockapoo
- Pet owners warned to watch out for poisonous plants in Chelsea Flower Show week
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** Deadly disease threatens healthy dogs across London and Kent