Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Gravesend man jailed for six years after raping teenager as she slept
- 11 ideas for what to do with your extra hour when the clocks go back
- Gravesend man turned away from Darent Valley Hospital days before death