Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teenage boy treated for burns after fire in Gravesend
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: 20,000 people turn up to rock out in Gravesham Riverside Festival
- Remaining south-east London and north Kent BHS stores set to shut
- Alleged serial killer accused of murdering Gravesend and Lewisham men charged with offences against 8 other victims