Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Nine mile queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash
- Option A or Option C: Everything you need to know about the Lower Thames Crossing after historic public turnout
- Dog rescued after getting stuck in sinking mud at Greenhithe
- 9 things to do in north Kent and south east London this bank holiday and half term
- 13 of your favourite places to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent