Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent
- Police reassure Meopham residents rumours of burglary spree are false
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Challenge to Gravesend Heritage Quarter scheme reaches High Court