Duke the dog here really is man’s best friend, or at least boy’s best friend.
The 14-month-old Newfoundland was nominated for Pet of the Day by Kellyanne from Swanley.
Duke loves toys, crabsticks and kids but dislikes birds.
What makes your pet so special? My son is six and has autism. Duke always knows when he is upset or needs a cuddle. We have had him only since last Christmas and the bond between them is lovely.
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- Pet of the Day: Daisy’s a blinking pretty pug
- Pet of the Day: An Angel by name as well as by nature
- Pet of the Day: Lucy's happy if she's got a cat to chase or someone to tickle her tummy
- Pet of the Day: Pickles the prickly little bundle of joy takes cuteness to a new level