Duke the dog here really is man’s best friend, or at least boy’s best friend.
The 14-month-old Newfoundland was nominated for Pet of the Day by Kellyanne from Swanley.
Duke loves toys, crabsticks and kids but dislikes birds.
What makes your pet so special? My son is six and has autism. Duke always knows when he is upset or needs a cuddle. We have had him only since last Christmas and the bond between them is lovely.
- Pet of the Day: Aldous is cuddly...for a snake
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- Pet of the Day: Angel loves her park life
- Cute and playful Molly is Pet of the Day
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’