A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Swanley Banqueting report: exposing nepotism and potential for fraud or a 'political stunt'?
- Man charged after assault in Gilbert Close, Swanscombe
- George Yelding, one of Kent's most wanted men, pleads guilty to seven charges
- Top five must read stories this morning
- Southeastern running shorter trains on commuter services across south east London and north Kent