A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Police call in divers in search for missing Greenhithe man, Patrick Lamb
- UPDATE: Four people in hospital following four-car crash on M25 at Swanley
- UPDATE: Man rushed to hospital after car flips over on the A2 near Darenth
- 5 Thoughts: Travellers fighting back, another UKIP gaffe and more
- Stat Chat: What tops list of things we can't live without at Christmas?