A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Dartford Crossing accounts show one in 10 not paying charge
- Teens charged with Dartford jewellery robbery
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit
- Funeral of police officer killed in Westminster terror attack to take place next month