A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Ghost-myth-busters: 'Hoaxes and mistakes' explain sightings says professor - do you agree?
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- New plans revealed for Paramount London - including next consultation dates
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote