A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- CCTV: Dartford man jailed for 12 years after shooting police officer in Bexley
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Concerned mother appeals to A2 commuters after road rage attack
- 'Illegal' alcohol and cigarettes worth £8,500 seized from Gravesend and Dartford