Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- People led to safety as man is seen holding 'giant axe' in Sidcup
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent