Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- VIDEO: Take a tour of Abbey Wood's Elizabeth Line station
- Battle of the Somme 100th anniversary - send us your photos and stories of ancestors who fought
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent
- WEATHER: Patchy rain and gusty winds throughout the day