Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- A new retirement development is coming to Bexleyheath
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Planning permission has been granted for new homes to be built on this park in Bexley
- Police want to talk to this teenager about a stabbing in Bromley
- Meet the Bexley teacher who has been crowned the best in Kent