Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- POLL: Ahead of Article 50 triggering Brexit, how would you vote if EU referendum was held NOW?
- NEW POUND COIN: Send your photos of 12-sided £1 and guess what 'secret' security feature is
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley