Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Council pays £10,000 storing homeless mum’s belongings for five years
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- PICTURES: Would you let your kids wear these 8 'most evil' Halloween costumes?
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes