Have you spotted any amusing signs or notices such as this gem from Greenwich Council?
This ‘No dumpimg’ sign was spotted and snapped by a reader who found it confusing.
It’s not surprising really because we have no idea what ‘dumpimg’ is.
At first we thought the council was trying to issue an edict telling people not to do any dumping in the royal borough, but that doesn’t seem to be it.
Have you seen anything better than this school sign blunder?
Or this road markings gaffe?
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- 13 of your favourite places to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent
- What's new, pussycat? See the first kitty photos in our Cute Pets contest
- See the 10 dogs through to our Cute Pets final - and send photos for the next CATegory
- Aliens have landed: 15 of the best News Shopper UFO sightings
- 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky date
- QUIZ: Smarter than a 10-year-old? See how many SATs English questions you can answer
- 7 amusing reactions to the Charlton hole that swallowed a car
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- REVEALED: 17 return flights to Europe which cost LESS than your daily Kent commute to London