Have you spotted any amusing signs or notices such as this gem from Greenwich Council?
This ‘No dumpimg’ sign was spotted and snapped by a reader who found it confusing.
It’s not surprising really because we have no idea what ‘dumpimg’ is.
At first we thought the council was trying to issue an edict telling people not to do any dumping in the royal borough, but that doesn’t seem to be it.
Have you seen anything better than this school sign blunder?
Or this road markings gaffe?
- Ultimate playlist: Are these the best 40 songs to get you through the working day?
- Is yours a top job? Data shows what the best 25 jobs in the UK are
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Top 10 bizarre but real reasons why your trains have been delayed
- MAPPED: 6 of the best cocktail bars in south east London and north Kent
- Five of the best places to get pancakes in south east London and north Kent
- 14 fun facts about Pancake Day and why we go flippin' crazy for Shrove Tuesday
- VIDEO: Watch rappers and police do battle in Lewisham High Street
- Breaking wind or leaving loo door open? Top 10 signs your relationship's in the comfort zone
- Top eight facts about the Year of the Goat