Have you spotted any amusing signs or notices such as this gem from Greenwich Council?
This ‘No dumpimg’ sign was spotted and snapped by a reader who found it confusing.
It’s not surprising really because we have no idea what ‘dumpimg’ is.
At first we thought the council was trying to issue an edict telling people not to do any dumping in the royal borough, but that doesn’t seem to be it.
Have you seen anything better than this school sign blunder?
Or this road markings gaffe?
- Are you an 'al desko' diner? See if your eating habits match other Londoners and share a pic of today's lunch
- QUIZ: Match the election pledge to the political party
- Top five obscure facts about Easter
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- 10 commandments for general election candidates: What we want from our MPs
- Simon Cowell on £5 notes and tigers in Greenwich, April Fool's day is here
- QUIZ: Millwall v Charlton - how much do you know about past SE London derbies?
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries