Have you spotted any amusing signs or notices such as this gem from Greenwich Council?
This ‘No dumpimg’ sign was spotted and snapped by a reader who found it confusing.
It’s not surprising really because we have no idea what ‘dumpimg’ is.
At first we thought the council was trying to issue an edict telling people not to do any dumping in the royal borough, but that doesn’t seem to be it.
Have you seen anything better than this school sign blunder?
Or this road markings gaffe?
- 11 ideas for what to do with your extra hour when the clocks go back
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are
- Santa spotted in Gravesend - and later branded an imposter
- Stat Chat: Top 5 tips for happy life - with 58 revealed to be best age
- Top 10 facts you probably didn't know about autumn
- Stat Chat: London’s top 5 favourite restaurant cuisines
- 10 weird McDonald’s facts as chain celebrates 40 years since opening first UK branch in Woolwich
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words of wisdom – sayings that have stuck with us since childhood