Have you spotted any amusing signs or notices such as this gem from Greenwich Council?
This ‘No dumpimg’ sign was spotted and snapped by a reader who found it confusing.
It’s not surprising really because we have no idea what ‘dumpimg’ is.
At first we thought the council was trying to issue an edict telling people not to do any dumping in the royal borough, but that doesn’t seem to be it.
Have you seen anything better than this school sign blunder?
Or this road markings gaffe?
- Night Tube and 17 other things Londoners would love to change about the Underground
- This brain-busting pizza puzzle will confuse you – and make you hungry
- WATCH: This office is probably doing the Olympics better than yours
- QUIZ: 82 per cent of people don't know what all these road signs mean - do you?
- WATCH: 'Grandma just says the F-word the whole time' - kids reveal funny secrets of car journeys
- IN PICTURES: Furry, fun and funky - meet south-east London and north Kent's cheekiest animals
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- QUIZ: Can you beat the SE London matching game?
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls