Poor Buster here is the longest-staying resident at the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home Brands Hatch site in Kent – could you give him a home?
The three-year-old Staffordshire bull terrier-cross has spent nine months in kennels – much longer than the average stay for a dog at the famous rescue charity, which is 29 days.
Buster was taken into Battersea when his owners decided they could not cope anymore. They already had other dogs and were finding it all a bit much to manage.
However, Buster is described as a very friendly and inquisitive dog who just loves to play with both adults and children.
Michelle Bevan, rehoming and welfare manager at Battersea Brands Hatch, said: “Buster is an excitable and lovely dog with a happy and playful nature.
“It is a real shame to see him still in kennels after nine months, as the best place for him would be with a family who are going to love him and give him lots of play time.
“White Staffies are sometimes harder to rehome than other colours or breeds of dog, but once anyone has spent some time with Buster, they’re bound to fall in love with him.”
For more information on Buster or any of the animals at Battersea Brands Hatch, call 0843 509 4444 or visit www.battersea.org.uk
- PICTURED: Wensleydale-addicted pooch with weight problem finds new home in Sidcup
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss
- Seriously ill kitten left to die in shoebox on Bromley roadside
- Pet of the Day: Dougal loves selfies and scrumming