A Bromley care group has launched a new support guide for the borough.
This month Carers Bromley published its ‘Directory of Services’, which provides information for those with the added responsibility of looking after a vulnerable person.
Compiled by organisations across Bromley, it acts “as a signpost” to the help available and a network for people who may need backing in the work they do.
Carers Bromley said: “Many carers don’t recognise themselves as a ‘carer’ – they think of themselves as just people trying to cope as best they can whilst helping to look after a relative or friend who is frail, ill or disabled.
“As a carer it is important to know what help is available. It is not always easy to know where to go to find this information and as a carer. You may have little time and energy to seek it out.”
Visit carersbromley.org.uk or call the Carers Helpline 0800 015 7700 for more information
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man