A Bromley care group has launched a new support guide for the borough.
This month Carers Bromley published its ‘Directory of Services’, which provides information for those with the added responsibility of looking after a vulnerable person.
Compiled by organisations across Bromley, it acts “as a signpost” to the help available and a network for people who may need backing in the work they do.
Carers Bromley said: “Many carers don’t recognise themselves as a ‘carer’ – they think of themselves as just people trying to cope as best they can whilst helping to look after a relative or friend who is frail, ill or disabled.
“As a carer it is important to know what help is available. It is not always easy to know where to go to find this information and as a carer. You may have little time and energy to seek it out.”
Visit carersbromley.org.uk or call the Carers Helpline 0800 015 7700 for more information
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?