A man remains in hospital following a collision between a motorcyclist and a pedestrian in Downham this week.
Bromley police today (July 30) said the victim, believed to be in his 40s, was taken to a south London hospital in a serious condition. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
Officers were called to the scene in Bromley Road at around 9.40pm on Monday and investigations into the circumstances are now ongoing.
London Ambulance Service personnel were joined by a doctor from London's Air Ambulance.
The accident saw the area between Downham Way and Beckenham Hill closed for much of the evening, on a busy night for the emergency services.
Just hours later a building fire caused the A21 stretch to be shut for a second time, with 21 firefighters tackling a blaze at a launderette.
- Mercedes driver bailed after Bellingham road smash
- Southern owners apologise to passengers as profits slump
- APPEAL: 12-year-old boy missing for more than a week
- Online broadcasts of Greenwich council meetings watched by so few people it would be cheaper to hire taxis for everyone who watches them
- WATCH: 200 cannabis plants found in Crayford drugs raid