A man remains in hospital following a collision between a motorcyclist and a pedestrian in Downham this week.
Bromley police today (July 30) said the victim, believed to be in his 40s, was taken to a south London hospital in a serious condition. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
Officers were called to the scene in Bromley Road at around 9.40pm on Monday and investigations into the circumstances are now ongoing.
London Ambulance Service personnel were joined by a doctor from London's Air Ambulance.
The accident saw the area between Downham Way and Beckenham Hill closed for much of the evening, on a busy night for the emergency services.
Just hours later a building fire caused the A21 stretch to be shut for a second time, with 21 firefighters tackling a blaze at a launderette.
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Former Met Police officer from Greenhithe admits sexually assaulting second teenage girl
- Dr Suess' Cat in the Hat tells us what tricks he has up his sleeve for Dartford show
- Woman taken to hospital after fleeing Abbey Wood flat fire
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent