Even at 25, Bilari can still catch birds from the sky.
He is Battersea’s Dogs and Cats Home’s oldest surviving rehomed cat, but you wouldn’t know it – he still loves playing hockey, hunting and keeping neighbouring cats off his land.
Owner Simone Farr from West Wickham said: “He is very loving and everyone who meets him assumes he is much younger as he is so purry and active.
“Although he has lost a lot of his sight he is very clever and still goes out hunting and is always ready to see off any of the neighbourhood cats who might fancy a wander in his garden.
“He is looking forward to his next 25 years.”
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Cute Pets 2014 competition begins - chance to win £300 Pets At Home vouchers
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie