Even at 25, Bilari can still catch birds from the sky.
He is Battersea’s Dogs and Cats Home’s oldest surviving rehomed cat, but you wouldn’t know it – he still loves playing hockey, hunting and keeping neighbouring cats off his land.
Owner Simone Farr from West Wickham said: “He is very loving and everyone who meets him assumes he is much younger as he is so purry and active.
“Although he has lost a lot of his sight he is very clever and still goes out hunting and is always ready to see off any of the neighbourhood cats who might fancy a wander in his garden.
“He is looking forward to his next 25 years.”
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Day: Casper's wrinkly for a kitten
- Pet of the Week: Barry’s moustache will give you a chuckle
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality