A fire broke out on the roof of an ex-service mens' club Dartford.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze at the Glentworth Ex-Service Social Club in Lowfield Street.
The fire was reported at 5.55pm yesterday and crews from two fire engines brought it under control by 8.15pm.
After extinguishing the blaze, crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property, cut away damaged material and assisted with salvage.
There were no reports of any injuries and the cause is not known.
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- Sidcup man who heard voices and believed he had superpowers jumped in front of train, inquest hears
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Bexley police are hunting these six suspected criminals
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup