A fire broke out on the roof of an ex-service mens' club Dartford.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze at the Glentworth Ex-Service Social Club in Lowfield Street.
The fire was reported at 5.55pm yesterday and crews from two fire engines brought it under control by 8.15pm.
After extinguishing the blaze, crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property, cut away damaged material and assisted with salvage.
There were no reports of any injuries and the cause is not known.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash