A fire broke out on the roof of an ex-service mens' club Dartford.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze at the Glentworth Ex-Service Social Club in Lowfield Street.
The fire was reported at 5.55pm yesterday and crews from two fire engines brought it under control by 8.15pm.
After extinguishing the blaze, crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property, cut away damaged material and assisted with salvage.
There were no reports of any injuries and the cause is not known.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Bromley and Chislehurst MP Bob Neill speaks out against fresh Tube strikes
- PICTURED: British Queen returns to reign in Locksbottom
- Date set for Blackheath Fireworks
- Memorial plaques stolen from cemeteries, scrap metal dealer denies all knowledge