A fire broke out on the roof of an ex-service mens' club Dartford.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze at the Glentworth Ex-Service Social Club in Lowfield Street.
The fire was reported at 5.55pm yesterday and crews from two fire engines brought it under control by 8.15pm.
After extinguishing the blaze, crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property, cut away damaged material and assisted with salvage.
There were no reports of any injuries and the cause is not known.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?