A fire broke out on the roof of an ex-service mens' club Dartford.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze at the Glentworth Ex-Service Social Club in Lowfield Street.
The fire was reported at 5.55pm yesterday and crews from two fire engines brought it under control by 8.15pm.
After extinguishing the blaze, crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property, cut away damaged material and assisted with salvage.
There were no reports of any injuries and the cause is not known.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Work halted on clearing 18,000-tonne Waste4Fuel dump after contaminated waste found
- WANTED: Police hunt 18 suspects in connection with violence at Millwall v Leicester City FA Cup match
- What to do with your old £1 coins and by when - with new pound coin coming this month
- National Offer Day: Thousands of children across UK set to miss out on first choice of secondary school place