A fire broke out on the roof of an ex-service mens' club Dartford.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to tackle the blaze at the Glentworth Ex-Service Social Club in Lowfield Street.
The fire was reported at 5.55pm yesterday and crews from two fire engines brought it under control by 8.15pm.
After extinguishing the blaze, crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property, cut away damaged material and assisted with salvage.
There were no reports of any injuries and the cause is not known.
- WARNING: Train delays between Dartford and Sidcup
- Lewisham Council urges Parliament to make up for leave campaign's 'broken promises' by putting Brexit deal to public vote
- 'He shed tears of pride and joy at my British citizenship ceremony': Friend pays tribute to pensioner who died outside Lewisham Wetherspoons
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- TRAVEL UPDATE: Car and lorry crash in New Cross