A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Crayford fish and chips among best in country
- Business owner fined £14,000 for filthy food factory
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north Kent and south east London
- Stars of Hollyoaks and Eastenders descend on Bexleyheath hotel
- Police urge revellers to be 'vigilant' at London Marathon after alleged plans to attack Anzac events