A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Further delay in sentencing of drink-driver who ran over teenage girl in Bexleyheath
- Five-hour inferno wrecks recycling plant in Erith
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London
- PubSpy reviews The George, Bexley
- Queues on Sidcup By-Pass after motorbike and car crash