A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Erith and Thamesmead business owners to grill parliamentary candidates
- Aldi confirms plans to build a store on Crayford Island
- VIDEO: Cheers! News Shopper celebrates 50th birthday with its own beer, Shopper Gold
- PubSpy reviews The Sydney Arms, Chislehurst