A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home
- QUIZ: Can you beat the SE London matching game?
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- Man and woman deny drug charges after seizure of three cannabis factories and weapons in Belvedere
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle inferno at paper processing plant in Crayford industrial estate for 16 hours