A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- PICTURED: Man spots UFOs above Welling
- Motorcyclist, 26, killed in Beckenham smash part of notorious biker gang
- PICTURED: Dartford rugby team bare all in naked calendar
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Long delays on A2 London-bound due to crash