A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner
- Dartford and Crayford Sea Cadets saved by last minute cash injection
- Station Road in Sidcup closed for week-long repairs following leak discovery
- Man who stole violin from his brother's Sidcup home handed community order