A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading