A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Council pays £10,000 storing homeless mum’s belongings for five years
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- PICTURES: Would you let your kids wear these 8 'most evil' Halloween costumes?
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- PICTURED: Bexley dog, starved and bitten, rescued at cricket ground