A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- 11 ideas for what to do with your extra hour when the clocks go back
- Bexley police statistics show 16 per cent of burglars use the front door or open windows
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Southeastern launches 'meet the manager' for public to find out more about Thameslink Programme