A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Bexley needs more pharmacies, report claims
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a chimney sweep
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- SE London and north Kent set for wet and windy weekend - but temperatures will increase
- WIN Goodies from The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel