A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead
- What’s on this weekend: 11 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Barnehurst woman warns people of 'brutal' lithium drug which led to long-term partner's death