A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- Primary school opens 'fabulous' new wing for toddlers and special needs kids