A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Millions slashed from youth service budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across London
- Prolific Bexley shoplifter and Wanted Wednesday returning face jailed for 12 weeks
- UPDATE: 'vulnerable' missing mum and her two sons found safe and well
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?