A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- Do you think 'London's highest paid councillor' has too many jobs?
- Erith Ocado centre gets green light
- Top five must read stories this morning
- Southeastern running shorter trains on commuter services across south east London and north Kent