A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- FEATURE: 5000 dangerous dogs seized over three years - what can you do if your pet gets attacked?
- Latest news, traffic and weather from south-east London and north Kent, June 24
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Flash floods and thunderstorms wreak havoc across south-east London and north Kent