A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Young mum hopes history repeats itself in Model Tots competition
- Bexley College students secure top awards from industry professionals
- Eltham man, Fred Finch, charged with sex offences
- Poundland set to open in Welling