A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- PICTURED: Giant spiders set to invade south-east London and north Kent homes
- 10 essential student buys to pick up at Bluewater, Bexleyheath and Intu Bromley student discount nights
- Slade Green library to close for two weeks
- Bexley gets five new defibrillators in memory of special constable
- Breast-feeding mother asked to 'cover up' with dirty dishcloth at Bexleyheath pub