A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Concerns raised over 'dangerous' Belvedere crossing where kids are forced to walk in the road to get to school
- Man rescued from burning apartment in Sidcup
- WEATHER REPORT: The great British Summer Time is drawing closer which means rain, rain and more rain across the South East
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead