A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Man and two teens arrested - and crossbow seized - in Welling drugs and weapons raid
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Both Co-op shops in Plumstead and Erith to be sold off
- Sidcup teacher Sam Winston releases debut album The Fire and The Icicle
- Bexley mum slams 'soul-destroying' over-examination as she takes son, five, on primary school pupils strike