A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital
- Good news! Department store bringing 100 jobs moving into former BHS site in Bexleyheath
- Two women fined after taking blue badges from family members
- Bexley karting club forced to move out of the borough after 35 years
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins