A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- MAPPED: 8 of the best cafes, bakeries and shops for sandwiches in south east London and north Kent
- Motorcyclist, 39, hospitalised after Bexleyheath crash
- PICTURED: Commuters vault barriers to escape London Bridge Station overcrowding
- Southeastern to change services in response to passenger feedback
- London only 40th in world for quality of life