A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight
- Billions of fleas with massive penises will be invading bedrooms
- Hundreds of snakes and lizards captured at The Quarry, Erith as construction for 600 homes begins
- Sidcup duo charged with causing suffering to puppies
- UPDATE: Suspects still on the run after security van reportedly robbed in Sidcup