A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2
- Bexleyheath conjoined twins, with slim chance of survival, defy odds to start school together
- Caravan overturns in multi-car pileup at Sidcup By-Pass
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Police appealing for information after sexual harassment in Greenwich and Bexley