Sunny Sundridge Park is not huge but there’s plenty going on and it’s all pretty damn refined - where should you go and what should you see?
Vibe’s here to help.
Don’t agree with our list or think we’ve missed something? You’re probably right; leave a comment below to set us straight.
Sundridge Park is home to both a golf club and a Lawn Tennis and Squash Rackets Club. The former has two immaculate 18-hole courses while the latter is set in six acres of grounds with 19 tennis courts – including eight grass and four clay – and four squash courts.
Curry that’s a cut above
Cinnamon Culture is the country’s only Indian restaurant in the 2014 Michelin guide and it’s not the sort you wander in for a boozy korma after a night in the pub. There’s no dodgy 70s decor, instead it’s formal dining and gorgeous food. Read our review here.
Grab a coffee
Lavender House Cafe is an award-winner and kid friendly, with an outdoor play area and games for kids. Perfect for takeaways, snacks or afternoon teas.
Pick up something for the house
It seems that about half the shops in Sundridge Park are for picking up nic-nacs for your home. There are a couple of interiors shops with some beautiful pieces and the excellent Sundridge Park Antiques is full of excellent finds.
Thanks a bunch
Elliza Wade Florist has some lovely plants, flowers and ornaments to brighten your home, garden and day.
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more
- PICTURED: Youtube fashion blogger Fleur De Force meets fans at Bluewater
- Keetch family take top spot in News Shopper Treasure Hunt
- Less than 24 hours to go...win great prizes at News Shopper Treasure Hunt in Petts Wood
- Fancy a free flying lesson? Take part in Saturday's Treasure Hunt