A veteran band from south east London has produced a slice of vintage rock on their new album.
Bromley and Lewisham-based RetroMuso - comprising Des McLaughlin, Robert Parr and Peter Quick – have recorded Rock n Roll Hero, an album ‘full of great guitar riffs, catchy hooks and defiant lyrics’.
The band has been rocking for more than 20 years with a sound reminiscent of Whitesnake and Queen.
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest