A veteran band from south east London has produced a slice of vintage rock on their new album.
Bromley and Lewisham-based RetroMuso - comprising Des McLaughlin, Robert Parr and Peter Quick – have recorded Rock n Roll Hero, an album ‘full of great guitar riffs, catchy hooks and defiant lyrics’.
The band has been rocking for more than 20 years with a sound reminiscent of Whitesnake and Queen.
- 9 things you need to know from Taylor Swift's British Summer Time at Hyde Park show
- 7 things you need to know about The Who's Hyde Park gig
- In pictures: The Who, Kaiser Chiefs and Paul Weller perform at British Summer Time at Hyde Park
- Crowds turn out for Chislehurst Rocks
- Bexley's Sam Bailey reveals (jokes about) real reason for going on X Factor