A veteran band from south east London has produced a slice of vintage rock on their new album.
Bromley and Lewisham-based RetroMuso - comprising Des McLaughlin, Robert Parr and Peter Quick – have recorded Rock n Roll Hero, an album ‘full of great guitar riffs, catchy hooks and defiant lyrics’.
The band has been rocking for more than 20 years with a sound reminiscent of Whitesnake and Queen.
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge
- Queen and Adam Lambert to rock Greenwich
- Usher headed for Greenwich
- Stat Chat: Where is London's best live music scene?
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out