A veteran band from south east London has produced a slice of vintage rock on their new album.
Bromley and Lewisham-based RetroMuso - comprising Des McLaughlin, Robert Parr and Peter Quick – have recorded Rock n Roll Hero, an album ‘full of great guitar riffs, catchy hooks and defiant lyrics’.
The band has been rocking for more than 20 years with a sound reminiscent of Whitesnake and Queen.
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates
- Catford singer Ace Motif wants EP release to 'break stereotypes' of young black men