Shoppers got a surprise when they passed the window of a lingerie shop in Bluewater at the weekend.
Miss Universe finalist and pop singer Kelly Pepper, from Bexleyheath, was came down to the centre to model Leia’s underwear and swimming togs.
The 24-year-old boosted footfall by a massive 31 per cent at the store on Saturday (July 26) and the bestselling ranges on the day included the brand’s Freya Tootsie swim, as modelled by Kelly.
A former Bexleyheath School pupil, Kelly has recently been chosen to represent Kent in the Miss Earth competition.
- Britain's biggest obstacle course, inspired by Total Wipeout, comes to Brands Hatch
- 10 amazing exercises to do with your dog
- 6 dos and don'ts of joining a gym – fitness experts share their tips
- 7 things you can do today for a healthier you
- 7 common sense tips to help you get an amazing night’s sleep