Shoppers got a surprise when they passed the window of a lingerie shop in Bluewater at the weekend.
Miss Universe finalist and pop singer Kelly Pepper, from Bexleyheath, was came down to the centre to model Leia’s underwear and swimming togs.
The 24-year-old boosted footfall by a massive 31 per cent at the store on Saturday (July 26) and the bestselling ranges on the day included the brand’s Freya Tootsie swim, as modelled by Kelly.
A former Bexleyheath School pupil, Kelly has recently been chosen to represent Kent in the Miss Earth competition.
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- VIDEO News Shopper editor takes the Ice Bucket Challenge
- NBA All-star Luol Deng talks about inspiring kids and replacing LeBron James at Miami Heat
- TESTED: 'Barefoot' running in Merrell's Run Bare Access 3 shoes
- Sex, time apart or date nights - what's the key to a happy marriage?