A 92-year-old woman, who slipped over near Sainsbury's in Bromley, has thanked the people who helped her and paid for a cab to take her home.
Marjorie Smith, of Addington Road, West Wickham, was in Walters Yard when she lost her footing on the wet pavement.
She said: "It had been pouring with rain and I was walking up to Sainsbury's to get a bus and I slipped and fell over.
"A man helped me to my feet and took me to the bus stop. Then four young women insisted on getting me a cab.
"They all pitched in and paid for it. I was amazed. I'd really like to thank all of them."
Were you one of the people who helped Marjorie? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- 'No one eats alone on Christmas Day': Turkish restaurant offers free meal for lonely and elderly
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives