A 92-year-old woman, who slipped over near Sainsbury's in Bromley, has thanked the people who helped her and paid for a cab to take her home.
Marjorie Smith, of Addington Road, West Wickham, was in Walters Yard when she lost her footing on the wet pavement.
She said: "It had been pouring with rain and I was walking up to Sainsbury's to get a bus and I slipped and fell over.
"A man helped me to my feet and took me to the bus stop. Then four young women insisted on getting me a cab.
"They all pitched in and paid for it. I was amazed. I'd really like to thank all of them."
Were you one of the people who helped Marjorie? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- Live: London elections 2016 - who will be capital's new Mayor?
- 'Boaty McBoatface' ship will be named after Sir David Attenborough, Jo Johnson decides
- UPDATE: Cash in transit robbery at Welling garage