A 92-year-old woman, who slipped over near Sainsbury's in Bromley, has thanked the people who helped her and paid for a cab to take her home.
Marjorie Smith, of Addington Road, West Wickham, was in Walters Yard when she lost her footing on the wet pavement.
She said: "It had been pouring with rain and I was walking up to Sainsbury's to get a bus and I slipped and fell over.
"A man helped me to my feet and took me to the bus stop. Then four young women insisted on getting me a cab.
"They all pitched in and paid for it. I was amazed. I'd really like to thank all of them."
Were you one of the people who helped Marjorie? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- David Evenett MP opens new charity headquarters in Crayford
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit
- Bromley woman who lost her son to cancer nominated for UK's inspiring women awards
- Dartford school pupils take leading role in new store opening