A Bromley sign asking people to get rid of their chewing gum in a polite manner has landed itself in a sticky situation.
The message has come under fire from users on Twitter for its 'please stick your gum here' prompt.
It asks members of the public to stick their minty chews on a picture of happy, normal, and sad faces.
The sign - how does it make you feel?
The offending post was tweeted by @Kent999s and has prompted some laughs online.
Bromley Council says the whole point of the sign is to avoid gum going on the floor, but some feel the alternative doesn't look any better.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal
- Greenwich comedy club promises 'top secret megastar' for 10th birthday
- Police presence in South Lewisham is the worst in London