A Bromley sign asking people to get rid of their chewing gum in a polite manner has landed itself in a sticky situation.
The message has come under fire from users on Twitter for its 'please stick your gum here' prompt.
It asks members of the public to stick their minty chews on a picture of happy, normal, and sad faces.
The sign - how does it make you feel?
The offending post was tweeted by @Kent999s and has prompted some laughs online.
Bromley Council says the whole point of the sign is to avoid gum going on the floor, but some feel the alternative doesn't look any better.
- WIN! Sports Direct vouchers as Hankook celebrates Europa League football
- Dartford cadets hold high-flying fun day
- VIDEO: Man rescued from River Thames at Greenwich in 'pitch black' conditions
- PICTURED: Wensleydale-addicted pooch with weight problem finds new home in Sidcup
- PICTURED: Car on fire in Beckenham Hill Road