If you’re out in Bromley and see a cat being walked on a lead, it might just be today’s Pet of the Day Mooch.
The two-year-old moggy was nominated by Simone Hogan who told us Mooch likes exploring neighbours’ flats, chicken treats and chin rubs.
Mooch’s pet peeve is people sleeping in past 5.30am.
Does your pet have a talent? She makes me smile every day.
What makes your pet so special? Mooch is a house cat, but harness-walked in the early morning and evening. We have surprised a number of people who expect to see a dog on the end of the lead!
She likes to meet the neighbours in our communal garden, and has her favourites who she likes to follow around.
Mooch enjoys going on holiday and has been to Dorset and The Cotswolds so far - she is planning a trip to the Isle of Wight next.
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans
- Beckenham woman finds mystery 2.5ft snake in her basement flat
- 'Fare dodging' pigeon spotted on train heading to Greenhithe
- Pet of the Day: Brucie the bad boy
- Pet of the Day: Who's a pretty bird? That'll be Lemon the budgie