If you’re out in Bromley and see a cat being walked on a lead, it might just be today’s Pet of the Day Mooch.
The two-year-old moggy was nominated by Simone Hogan who told us Mooch likes exploring neighbours’ flats, chicken treats and chin rubs.
Mooch’s pet peeve is people sleeping in past 5.30am.
Does your pet have a talent? She makes me smile every day.
What makes your pet so special? Mooch is a house cat, but harness-walked in the early morning and evening. We have surprised a number of people who expect to see a dog on the end of the lead!
She likes to meet the neighbours in our communal garden, and has her favourites who she likes to follow around.
Mooch enjoys going on holiday and has been to Dorset and The Cotswolds so far - she is planning a trip to the Isle of Wight next.
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- Pet of the Day: Daisy’s a blinking pretty pug
- Pet of the Day: An Angel by name as well as by nature
- Pet of the Day: Lucy's happy if she's got a cat to chase or someone to tickle her tummy
- Pet of the Day: Pickles the prickly little bundle of joy takes cuteness to a new level