Tributes have been paid to a funeral manager "with a ready smile" from Gravesend who was found dead in Biggin Hill earlier this month.
The body of Jane Dale, 40, was discovered by police officers on July 17 in the woods by Norheads Lane after she went missing.
Miss Dale’s silver Ford Focus was found locked and empty in a remote country lane nearby.
It is believed to have been there since she left her home Maritime Gate four days earlier to travel to Croydon.
She worked for funerals company Dignity in various locations and employees have paid tribute to her "positive attitude".
A spokesman said: "Jane joined the business in 2006 as a funeral service arranger in south west London before relocating to Scotland.
"She returned to the south east in 2012 to work for us as a funeral director in Gravesend and Dartford before being promoted to funeral manager last year.
"Jane was a popular manager with a real focus on client service.
"She had an engaging personality, always with a ready smile and a positive attitude.
"Those who knew and worked with Jane will miss her very much indeed."
A post mortem took place on July 18 and gave cause of death as suspension by hanging.
An inquest into her death opened at Croydon Coroner's Court on Thursday (July 24) and has been adjourned until a later date.
- UPDATE: Man charged in connection with burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- Bromley man with cannula stuck in his arm missing from Croydon hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Sidcup A-road closed both ways after road subsides
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road closed after tree collapses in Orpington