A gravity-defying dance performance mixed with intricate digital imagery and original music will entertain crowd in Woolwich on Monday (July 28).
Leading dance theatre company Motionhouse will perform their work Broken, which will be beamed live to the Big Screen in General Gordon Square.
The dancers will be performing at the 2014 International Federation for Theatre Research World Congress at the University of Warwick.
Motionhouse’s Artistic Director Kevin Finnan, helped choreograph the 2012 Paralympic Games Opening Ceremony, for which he was made an MBE.
The performance starts at 7.30pm.
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance
- Comedian Russell Peters headed for Greenwich
- TOWIE's Mark Wright, Caroline Flack and more join Strictly Live tour
- 'I'm going to be absolutely cacking it': Jason Manford on starring in The Producers in Bromley
- Christmas show in Greenwich for kids too young for panto