A gravity-defying dance performance mixed with intricate digital imagery and original music will entertain crowd in Woolwich on Monday (July 28).
Leading dance theatre company Motionhouse will perform their work Broken, which will be beamed live to the Big Screen in General Gordon Square.
The dancers will be performing at the 2014 International Federation for Theatre Research World Congress at the University of Warwick.
Motionhouse’s Artistic Director Kevin Finnan, helped choreograph the 2012 Paralympic Games Opening Ceremony, for which he was made an MBE.
The performance starts at 7.30pm.
- PICTURED: Dartford Mayor goes glam in feathers on stage with Blue’s Duncan James
- Shakespeare 400: 6 Shakespeare performances that went awry
- Video: See Tom Jones musical star take on Bowie song ahead of Bromley show
- IN PICTURES: 80 years of Petts Wood Operatic Society
- Babies take to Roehampton stage in Bromley artist's new show