A gravity-defying dance performance mixed with intricate digital imagery and original music will entertain crowd in Woolwich on Monday (July 28).
Leading dance theatre company Motionhouse will perform their work Broken, which will be beamed live to the Big Screen in General Gordon Square.
The dancers will be performing at the 2014 International Federation for Theatre Research World Congress at the University of Warwick.
Motionhouse’s Artistic Director Kevin Finnan, helped choreograph the 2012 Paralympic Games Opening Ceremony, for which he was made an MBE.
The performance starts at 7.30pm.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture