A gravity-defying dance performance mixed with intricate digital imagery and original music will entertain crowd in Woolwich on Monday (July 28).
Leading dance theatre company Motionhouse will perform their work Broken, which will be beamed live to the Big Screen in General Gordon Square.
The dancers will be performing at the 2014 International Federation for Theatre Research World Congress at the University of Warwick.
Motionhouse’s Artistic Director Kevin Finnan, helped choreograph the 2012 Paralympic Games Opening Ceremony, for which he was made an MBE.
The performance starts at 7.30pm.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9