Great bands and great craic will be the order of the day at the beginning of the month as an Irish bar in Beckenham hosts its own free three-day music festival.
O’Neill’s will host local bands including The Theme, Dave E D and Random Acts for three days from 5pm on Friday, August 1 until Sunday, August 3.
As well as music, there will be a beach party with sand, a paddling pool and barbecue, facepainting, merchandise and other goodies. Proceeds will go to the charity O2e.
Pub manager Linda Webb said: “O’Neill’s is renowned for top quality live music with great craic in abundance – and after the success of combining the two in our live music festival last summer, we wanted to do it all again this year.
“We’ll have live music throughout the weekend and we can’t wait for our guests to join us to see some new acts, sing and dance along with their friends and enjoy a fun festival.”
Go to oneills.co.uk/livemusicfestival
- Welling schoolboy Charlie Jones 'loving' X Factor experience despite near misses and Twitter sneers from former Apprentice
- Deep Purple announce rare Greenwich show
- Dartford schoolboy Charlie Jones gets through to week four of X Factor with Stereo Kicks
- Life threatening illness won't stop reformed band's big Dartford gig
- PICTURED: Inside Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush's former Eltham home on sale for £3m