Plumstead pop star Lee Ryan has teamed up with an indie band for their latest single.
The former Welling School pupil who has had three number one albums with boyband Blue, has teamed up with Brighton rockers Rubylux to release Lovers in New York this autumn.
The band are hoping to breakthrough to big things, having played a number of festivals this summer, made it onto the Radio 2 A-list and received personal recognition from the likes of The Who’s Roger Daltrey, Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page and Seasick Steve.
Thirty-one-year-old Lee, who has lived in Bickley, said: “I am honoured to have been asked by Rubylux to work with them on the Lovers of New York track.
“It’s a pleasure to be able to work with the guys, we have a mutual respect and a passion for music.”
Lovers of New York by Rubylux, featuring Lee Ryan, is out September 14.
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2