Plumstead pop star Lee Ryan has teamed up with an indie band for their latest single.
The former Welling School pupil who has had three number one albums with boyband Blue, has teamed up with Brighton rockers Rubylux to release Lovers in New York this autumn.
The band are hoping to breakthrough to big things, having played a number of festivals this summer, made it onto the Radio 2 A-list and received personal recognition from the likes of The Who’s Roger Daltrey, Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page and Seasick Steve.
Thirty-one-year-old Lee, who has lived in Bickley, said: “I am honoured to have been asked by Rubylux to work with them on the Lovers of New York track.
“It’s a pleasure to be able to work with the guys, we have a mutual respect and a passion for music.”
Lovers of New York by Rubylux, featuring Lee Ryan, is out September 14.
- The Who postpone Greenwich gigs due to illness
- Pop princess Pixie Lott visits Bluewater to reveal secrets of glowing skin
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Nicki Minaj, Santana and country music stars set for Greenwich shows
- VIDEO: Rapper brings stars to dessert eating challenge in Catford